Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re also going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are related to the use of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. Something you may or may not understand is that within a really short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy caramel apple cheesecake recipe. To make healthy caramel apple cheesecake you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake:
- Provide Crust
- Get 30 grams Biscuits
- You need 20 grams Walnuts
- Use 15 grams Unsalted Butter (melted)
- Get Cake batter
- Prepare 200 grams ●Cottage cheese (strained type)
- Provide 60 grams ●Granulated sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- You need 100 grams ●Plain yogurt
- Take 1 ●Egg (whole egg)
- Take 1 ●Egg yolk
- Get 100 ml ●Soy milk (or regular milk)
- Provide 1 tbsp ●Lemon juice
- Provide 30 grams Cake flour
- Use Apple & Caramel
- Get 1 Apple
- Get 20 grams Granulated sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- You need 1 tbsp Water
Instructions to make Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake:
- <Caramel Apples> Slice the apple into 8 wedges, remove the peel and core, and chop into 2 mm thick pieces.
- Mix the water and sugar together over heat and heat the mixture until it starts to turn golden-brown.
- Add the apples from Step 1 and stir everything together briskly.
- Cover the pan and steam cook the apples for 5 minutes over low heat. Turn the apples over a few times to prevent burning. When the apples are soft and golden, stop the heat and leave them to cool.
- <Base> Roughly crush up the biscuits for the base of the cake and blend them finely in a food processor along with the walnuts. Combine the mixture with melted butter until the biscuit crumbs are all moist.
- Line a cake tin with parchment paper and then pack the mixture from Step 5 into the bottom of the tin with the back of a spoon. Place the tin in the fridge to chill the base.
- <Cake batter> Place all of the ● ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth. Lastly add the cake flour and blend the mixture well again.
- Take the tin from Step 6 out of the fridge and scatter the apples from Step 4 over the top.
- Pour in the batter from Step 7. Bake the cake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- The cake is done. Remove it from the cake tin once it has completely cooled.
- When you cut the cake you'll be able to see some caramel apples peeking out. This cake tastes even better when chilled well.
- Reference: I used this brand of biscuits this time. 5 biscuits should add up to around 30 g. You could use plain biscuits instead or a different brand entirely if you'd prefer.
If you find this Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.