Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. You’re also going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to discover that this will actually help anyone who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. The primary reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe. To make buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta
- Provide 1 and a half lbs angel hair pasta (will need two boxes, use one and a half boxes)
- Get 16 oz bag of spinach
- You need 12 oz small shrimp, (bag) raw peeled,deveined,tail off, frozen
- Take 2 containers sliced mushrooms
- Use 2 medium white sweet onions
- Use 1 bottle white wine (use half the bottle) any white wine will work
- Get 2 tablespoon butter
- Take 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoon or more minced garlic (I used 4 -5 tablespoon)
- Take 1 tablespoon sweet basil
- Use 2 tablespoon oregano
- Take 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- Get 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Provide Parmesan cheese
- Provide Garlic bread optional
Instructions to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta
- Cook pasta to till done, drain and cool off pasta by running water over it In a colander drain and set in refrigerator or can leave in sink,in the I colander,(if leaving In colander in the sink add some water from time to time so it don’t stick together) I left it in the colander in the sink.
- Cut onions set aside when pasta is cooking
- In big frying pan add Olive oil,butter and all spices, on medium heat mix up
- Add the onions after Olive oil heats up mix to coat all onions
- Add mushrooms 5 mins after the onions mix to coat mushrooms and onions
- Add the frozen shrimp (mix to coat)5-7 mins after the mushrooms can put a lid on to help it cook faster mixing in between
- After shrimp turns a light pink (don’t cook the shrimp all the way)add half the spinach,put lid on till it cooks down some till you can add the rest of the spinach,mix some in between. after all the spinach is in and cooked down, add a half a bottle of white wine mix well and put the lid on
- Cook wine out…. wine will turn a light yellow and is no longer a milky white…. taste and mix occasionally if needs more spices add at this time. (if making garlic bread at this point will be a good time to start baking it) after wine is cooked out,turn off heat
- Add the pasta, try to mix in the pan or place it all together in a big bowl (make sure that the pasta is not sticking together when adding to the wine sauce, if it’s sticking run it under cold water and mix with hands, drain well you don’t want water in the wine sauce)
- Make plates immediately and top with cheese on the outside of the pasta and a pinch over the pasta, don’t over power it with the cheese. (spoon on some sauce to each plate if you like, goes really good with garlic bread / I like to soak up the wine sauce with my bread) I highly recommend garlic bread, Italian bread,or baguette bread toasted or not toasted (a cheesy bread or cheesy garlic bread I think will over power this dish and I don’t recommend that.)
- Notes- the garlic is the heart of the dish., the more the better. You can take the shrimp out or can substituted it for Scallops. I know the ingredients looks like a lot especially the bag of spinach but that cooks down and fast, can also substitute that with kale. Can also add slices of tomato’s, just add the tomatoes slices on top of the spinach, it will also help hold down the spinach as it cooks down.
- Everything is made to taste. And spices is an estimate in this recipe I don’t really Measure
- I had leftovers (good for a few days) makes for a good lunch too
- This makes a lot it fills up one of my biggest bowls.
If you find this Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.