Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can ingest. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake with sweet potatoes and jonathan apples recipe. You can cook cheesecake with sweet potatoes and jonathan apples using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples:
- Take For the filling
- Provide 200 grams Cream cheese
- Provide 200 grams Sweet potatoes (peeled after microwaving)
- Take 2 Eggs
- Use 50 ml Milk
- Prepare 50 ml of each Heavy cream and yogurt
- You need 50 to 70 grams Sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Plain flour
- Get Stewed Jonathan Apples:
- Take 2 small ones Jonathan apples
- You need 2 to 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Take For the biscuit base:
- You need 80 grams Biscuits
- Provide 30 grams Butter
Steps to make Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples:
- For the stewed apples: Slice the apples into thin quarter rounds. Put the apples, sugar and apple peels in a dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 4 minutes.
- The moisture comes from the apples like this, 2 to 3 cm at the bottom. Peel off the cling film and microwave again at 600 W for about 4 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, take out the dish and stir the contents well.
- Once you've finished microwaving, the moisture should have evaporated. (if there's still some moisture leftover, microwave again.) Stir quickly and leave to cool.
- After the apples have cooled down, chill in the fridge. In half a day or overnight, the apples will be coloured pink like this. Discard the peels.
- I like to eat a generous portion of the apples with yogurt. I divided it into 2 portions and froze the leftovers.
- Crush the biscuits finely in a food processor (or bash in a plastic bag with a rolling pin). Add the melted butter and spread the mixture on the bottom of the cake tin.
- Leave all the ingredients at room temperature. Grease the cake tin with butter. Microwave the sweet potato and peel to obtain 200 g.
- Make the filling: Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix until smooth. If the mixer becomes stuck, adjust the content with a plastic spatula.
- Add the stewed apples and stir quickly. Pour the filling into the cake tin. Bake for about 50 minutes in an oven pre-heated around 160-170°C.
- I baked half of the listed ingredients into a 15 cm round cake tin. I sprinkled diced almonds along the sides before baking.
If you find this Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.