Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat. You probably be aware of this as you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada bake recipe. To cook chicken enchilada bake you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken enchilada bake:
- Take 5 cooked chicken breasts…shredded
- Prepare 1 can black beans OR pinto beans drained
- Use 1 can corn drained
- You need 1 small can of chopped green chiles
- Take 1 paket of taco seasoning
- Prepare 1 can enchilada sauce. You can use mild or hot whatever you prefer
- Get 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz) cut into smaller peices
- You need 1 cheese. I like a lot of cheese and used almost a full bag.
- Use 1 tomato to garnish
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro
Steps to make Chicken enchilada bake:
- In a skillet warm up enchilada sauce, chicken, corn, black beans and taco seasoning until all mixed together. About 5 mins should be good
- Remove skilet from heat. Cut up the raw biscuit dough into pieces and mix in with the chicken mixture.
- Put everuthing into a non stick sprayed baking dish….I used a 9x13. Then top with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and plenty of cheese.
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 mins until cheese is melty and gooey.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Maybe some sour cream!
If you find this Chicken enchilada bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.