Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these health food daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring/egg rolls (chicken/shrimp) recipe. To make spring/egg rolls (chicken/shrimp) you only need 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp):
- Prepare 1 tbs soy sauce
- Provide 1 tsp rice wine or white wine
- Get 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp corn starch
- Prepare 1 lb ground chicken
- Take 15 large shrimp peeled, deveined and minced
- Get 2 tbs sesame oil
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- Provide 2 tsp ginger freshly grated
- Get 2 green onion chopped
- You need 1⁄2 head cabbage shredded
- Use 1⁄2 cup carrots grated
- Use 2 tbs oyster sauce
- You need 60 spring rolls
- Provide 2 cups cooking oil
Steps to make Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp):
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice wine, black pepper and corn starch
- Heat wok and add 1 tsp of the sesame oil
- Add chicken and shrimp to work, cook
- Add marinade to chicken and shrimp. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring until all marinade is combines with the chicken and shrimp.
- Remove chicken and shrimp from wok.
- Wipe, don't wash, wok clean. Return to stove top and add 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Add garlic to wok and just as the garlic turns slightly brown, add ginger and onion. Save about a tsp of garlic for cooking oil.
- After about 1 minute, add cabbage and carrots to garlic mixture. Stir for about 2 minutes, just until cabbage starts to soften.
- Add chicken, then toss in soy sauce.
- Using a paper towel, line bottom of a baking pan and spread chicken over paper towel. This will allow the excess liquid to be absorbed.
- Prepare the egg rolls first before heating the oil.
- For each won ton wrapper, fill with 2 tsp of chicken and shrimp mixture.
- Fill a bowl with water. Dip your index finger in the water and trace the 4 corner edges with the water. Roll and seal. Repeat
- Heat oil with garlic. When garlic turns slightly brown, remove garlic. You want to capture that slight hint of garlic with these bad boys.
- Place egg rolls in oil and cook until bottom is brown, flip and continue cooking until all sides are brown.
- Remoce and place on paper towel to drain oil. Top with the garlic you removed from the oil.
If you find this Spring/Egg Rolls (Chicken/Shrimp) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.