Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Something else I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
I am certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. You will find that this will actually help anybody who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared steak and shrimp with sriracha hollindaise and roasted tomatoes recipe. To cook seared steak and shrimp with sriracha hollindaise and roasted tomatoes you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes:
- Take For Steaks and Shrimp
- Take 4-6 ounce beef tederloin steaks
- Take to taste sait and cracked black pepper
- Prepare 1 pound medium raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- You need 1 tablespoon butter
- Use 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Use 1 tablespoon sriracha seasoning blend
- Get 1 recipe my sriracha hollindaise sauce found in my profile and search
- Prepare For Baked Tomatoes
- Provide 4 medium tomatoes
- Get 1⁄2 cup fresh grated romano cheese
- You need 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- You need 1 garlic clove, minced
- Take 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Provide olive oil for drizzling
- Provide Garnish
- You need 2 green onions, sliced
- You need salt a pnd cracked black pepperctobtaste
Steps to make Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes:
- Make Baked Tomatos
- Cover a baking pan with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 400
- In a bowl combine romano cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, basil and salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the top off each tomato
- Divide cheese mixture on each tomato top and drizzle lightly with olive oil roast on prepared pan until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes
- Prepare Steaks and Shrimp
- Season steaks with salt and pepper
- Heat butter and olive oil in skillet, add steaks cook on medium high, about 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your steaks for medium rare. Remove to plate to rest
- Season shrimp with sriracha seasoning
- In the same pan steaks were cooked in add shrimp, adding butter if pan is dry and saute shrimp just until pink about 4 minutes
- Serve steak with shrimp and tomatoes, drizzle with sriracha hollindaise, offering more on the side. Garnish with green onions
If you find this Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.