Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to make oats and seeds bread recipe. To cook how to make oats and seeds bread you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- Take 2 cups whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour
- Take 1 large banana
- You need 2 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- Take 2 medium sized eggs
- Take 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- Get 3⁄4 cup greek yoghurt / milk
- You need 1 tsp baking powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- Use 3 tbsp protein powder, optional
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- Get 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Take 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Provide 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Use Toppings (optional)
- Get Rolled oats
- Use Desiccated coconut
- Provide Chai seeds
- Provide Flax seeds
Steps to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water.
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 - 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.)
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot.
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.