Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds beef stroganoff casserole . recipe. You can have ladybirds beef stroganoff casserole . using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .:
- Use olive oil
- Get 100g steaks - cut into 2cm strips
- Take garlic - or 1 teaspoon minced garlic .
- You need fresh chopped oregano .
- Prepare salt
- Take cracked black pepper
- Get to 6 medium sized potatoes - peeled and cut into about 6ths
- Prepare carrots - peeled and cut in thirds and then in half again .
- Provide beef stock - or enough to cover all ingredients whilst cooking
- Provide worcestershire sauce
- You need cherry tomatoes - cut into quarters .
- Provide fresh baby spinach - stems removed
- Prepare sour cream
Instructions to make Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .:
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Cut the beef steaks into thin strips . Heat the oil in a oven proof baking or casserole dish , on the stove , then add the beef strips , garlic , oregano , salt and the cracked black pepper and cook for about 1 minute , tossing them around to seal the meat .
- Peel the potatoes and carrots . Cut the potatoes into about 6th and cut the carrot into thirds and the thirds in half again . Then add both the prepared potatoes and carrots into the casserole dish with the prepared steak pieces and mix a little .
- Now add the worcestershire sauce and enough beef stock to cover all the ingredients and stir . Now cover the casserole dish and place in the Preheated oven and cook 35⁄40 minutes or until potatoes and carrots start to become tender , now add the cherry tomato quarters and the baby spinach leaves , stir to combine and place back into the hot oven uncovered for a further 10⁄15 minutes or until all is tender and cooked .
- Remove from the oven and now add the sour cream and stir well to combine thoroughly .
- Serve hot with bread to mop up the juices , enjoy . :-) .
If you find this Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.