Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best my baked ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my baked ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked ham recipe. To cook my baked ham you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook my baked ham:
- Get 1 pre-cooked ham
- Take 1 can pears
- Get 1 salt
- Take 1 garlic salt
- Provide 1 parsley flakes
- You need 1 thyme
- Prepare 1 black pepper
- Use 4 pinch sugar
Steps to make my baked ham:
- It can probably serve more than 6, just depends on your sides, the size of the ham and such :-)
- preheat oven to 400°
- Get a fitting casserole dish for the ham
- Put ham in dish, slice evenly, almost all the way through…just enough to 'fan' it
- Open canned pears, pour the juice all over the ham
- This is optional, but you can cut a few pears into small pieces and put in dish as well. They're pretty yummy baked…
- Dash the garlic salt, salt, black pepper, thyme, sugar and parsley flakes over it to your standards
- Put it in the oven, set timer for 30-40 minutes
- You can also use, instead of pear juice, brown sugar and pineapple juice. Mix the two together, not as a liquid paste but a thick consistent paste..then brush that over the ham. Same cooking time, it's very tasty!!
If you find this my baked ham recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.