Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Zesty Roasted Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Zesty Roasted Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zesty Roasted Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zesty roasted shrimp recipe. You can have zesty roasted shrimp using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zesty Roasted Shrimp:
- Get 1 1⁄2 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined2 tab
- You need 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, I used chili infused
- Get 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Get 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 1 teaspoon cajun seasonig
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper and salt to taste
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as franks red hot
- Use Juice of 1 lemon, divided use
- Provide 1⁄4 cup fresh grated romano cheese
- Use 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Use 2 tablespoon thin sliced green onions
- Provide For The Remoulade Sauce:
- Provide 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Provide 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon minced celery
- Provide 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Use 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoming
Instructions to make Zesty Roasted Shrimp:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet large enough to hold shrimp in one layer with foil
- Make Remoulade Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients for the remoulade sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth, refrigerate until ready to use
- For Shrimp:
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, butter garlic, cajun seasoning, pepper, sugar, romano cheese, hot sauce and juice of 1⁄2 the lemon.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat, pour out mixture on to prepared pan making sure shrimp is in a single layer
- Roast in the oven just until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 7 to 9 minutes dependind on the size of your shrimp
- Transfer to a serving plate and add remaining lemon juice, parsley and green onions. Serve with remoulade and cocktail sauce, have some lettuce cups to scoop shrimp in for fun eating!
If you find this Zesty Roasted Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.