Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Morning Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morning Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to morning muffins recipe. You can cook morning muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Morning Muffins:
- Take 8 Lg. Eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1 Pkg. Pre Cooked Bacon, chopped
- Provide 1 C. Milk or Half n Half
- Prepare 1 C. Diced Ham
- You need 1⁄2 C. Diced Tomatoes
- Use 1 C. Shredded Cheese (your preference)
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
Steps to make Morning Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick Cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs and milk and salt and pepper. Beat til thoroughly mixed. Add a 1 Tbsp. Each of Bacon, Ham, and Tomatoes to each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture into each cup til 3⁄4 full. Top with Shredded Cheese. Then bake for 20-25 minutes til golden brown and eggs are cooked completely.
- Cool n enjoy. Or u can put into individual freezer bags n freeze. To reheat: just wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds til heated through.
If you find this Morning Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.