Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brown Sugar Manju recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown Sugar Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Sugar Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There is another thing that is important to know about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
One more thing quite a lot of you may like relating to this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar manju recipe. You can have brown sugar manju using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Sugar Manju:
- Use 200 ml Cake flour
- Provide 80 grams Brown sugar
- Use 2 tbsp Water
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1 Egg yolk
- Provide 400 grams Pureed sweetened bean paste
Instructions to make Brown Sugar Manju:
- Split the sweetened bean paste into 15 equal parts and roll into balls. Each ball should weigh around 25 g.
- Put the brown sugar and water in a pan and dissolve the sugar over a low heat. Once dissolved, pass the mixture through a tea strainer and leave to cool. This picture shows how it looks when cooled.
- Add the egg yolk and some baking soda mixed with a little water (not listed), into the sugar mixture.
- Sift the cake flour into the mixture and mix. The resulting dough will be soft and sticky. If it's too sticky too handle add a little cake flour.
- Turn the dough out onto a well dusted surface and separate into 15 equal parts.
- Dust your hands and the dough well, and flatten the dough into a round shape. Place a piece of sweetened bean paste on top of the dough. If you are holding the dough with your right hand, use your left fingers to turn the sweetened bean paste with the dough and bring the dough upwards to wrap completely. Use your right fingertips to press the dough down around the paste gently.
- If this is difficult, you can place a piece of dough on top of the bean paste ball and gently stretch it underneath.
- Once the bean paste is wrapped, reshape the manju into balls. Place into paper cupcake cups and steam for 10 minutes. I don't own a steamer so I just lined the manju up on a plate like in the photo and steamed them in a frying pan with water and covered with a cloth.
If you find this Brown Sugar Manju recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.