Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Cake (egg whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Cake (egg whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white cake (egg whites) recipe. You can have white cake (egg whites) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Cake (egg whites):
- You need 2 cups (10oz, 285g) cake flour
- Use 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Use 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 1⁄2 cups (12 oz, 340g) granulated sugar, 1⁄2 cup set aside
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 sticks (10 oz, 283g) unsalted butter at room temperature
- Get 1 cup (8 oz, 230g) plain yogurt at room temperature
- Take 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- Prepare 6 fresh egg whites, at room temperature (do not use pasteurized egg whites or they might not whip up properly)
Steps to make White Cake (egg whites):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line three 8 inch cake pans with a circle of parchment paper or butter and flour the bottom of pans only. Do not butter and flour the sides of the pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt with 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixer bowl on low speed for 30 seconds to distribute the leavening.
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the yogurt and toss in the butter a tablespoon at a time. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. - With the mixer running on low speed, add the remaining yogurt and vanilla.
- Increase the speed to medium and beat about 3-4 minutes until the batter lightens in texture and becomes aerated. - Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure there are no pockets of unmixed batter.
- In another bowl, whip the egg whites on medium high until they form soft peaks. - Turn the mixer to medium low and slowly add the other 1⁄2 cup sugar. - Turn the mixer to medium high and whip the whites to firm peak.
- Fold the whites into the base in 3 parts. Fold just until there are no streaks of egg white.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 3 pans and spread so it's level.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes until the center of the cake springs back when lightly pressed or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- I iced the cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4896046-swiss-meringue-buttercream?via=sidebar-recipes)
If you find this White Cake (egg whites) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.