Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is among the best meats you can consume. You probably be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy quiche recipe. You can cook easy quiche using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Quiche:
- Get 1 packages Pie Crust
- Use 7 Eggs
- Get 1 cup Milk
- Provide 2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Provide 1 packages Cubed Ham - Pre-cooked
- Provide 1 dash Italian Seasoning
- You need 1 Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Easy Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll pie crust into pie pan and poke a few tiny holes in the bottom
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings together in a large bowl
- Stir ham cubes and cheese into mixture
- Pour mixture into pie pan
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is starting to brown slightly - *You can tell it's done by poking a small knife in the middle and making sure egg has cooked until hardened, all the way through.
If you find this Easy Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.