Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) recipe. To cook fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) you only need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- Take cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned)
- Get onions, large diced
- Prepare carrots (large sliced)
- You need stalks celery (large sliced)
- Get baby kale (chopped)
- Get sweet peppers (small diced)
- Prepare red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on)
- Provide ground ginger
- Use jarred minced garlic
- Provide whole dried rosemary
- Prepare dried basil leaves
- Take dried chives
- Prepare salt and pepper to taste
- Provide homemade chicken stock
- Get water (more when needed)
- Use chicken boullion cube
- Prepare potato gnocci
- Use eggs
- You need red wine vinegar
- Prepare topping: rye croutons and cheese
- Take plain rye bread cubes
- Take shredded cheese of choice
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside.
- To make the soup:
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Add water as needed.
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm.
- Add minimal water as needed.
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now.
- Wisk eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly stir eggs into soup.
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat.
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium.
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.