Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon shrimp with roasted garlic and fennel pasta recipe. To cook lemon shrimp with roasted garlic and fennel pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta:
- Take 1 1⁄2 lb Peeled and Devained shrimp
- Take 1 Fennel Bulb
- You need 3 garlic cloves
- You need 1 box Broken Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 medium sized white onion
- You need 3⁄4 cup Fresh parsley
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon thyme or regular thyme
- Provide 2 Lemons
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Take 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp Freshly groung Black Pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
Steps to make Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice Onion, Fennel, and garlic thinly and place on a baking pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of good olive oil on onion and fennel and garlic along with 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and 3⁄4 tablespoon of ground black pepper and your fresh thyme mix thoroughly with hands and place in oven for 10 minutes
- While waiting on your roasted vegetables start your pasta. SALT YOUR WATER!
- Once 10 minutes is up remove roasted vegies from oven and turn, you want them soft not chared, and return them back to the oven for another 7 minutes
- Slice each shrimp in half long ways from the tail to the other end. This will ensure an even cooking
- Coat shrimp with cayenne and black pepper
- add your shrimp to the baking pan that your roasted vegies are on and mix well. Return it to the oven for another 5 to 7 miunutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
- Make a simple lemon vinegrette (1 part lemon to 2 parts olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper) and add it to your hot, drained pasta along with your parmesean cheese and fresh parsley
- Add your shrimp and roasted vegetables to your pasta mixture and mix well
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan and a lemon slice
If you find this Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.