Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong dal palak vadai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong dal palak vadai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal palak vadai recipe. To make moong dal palak vadai you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong dal palak vadai:
- You need 1 cup leftover moong dal (cooked)
- Provide 1 cup spinach leaves (leftover) from soup
- Prepare 1 small cup gram flour
- Get 1 small cup wheat flour
- You need 3 tbspoons rice flour
- Provide 3 tbspoons ginger garlic and chilli paste
- Use 1 tspoon turmeric powder
- Get 2 tspoon sesame seeds
- Use 1 tspoon salt
- Provide 4 tbspoons oil
- Prepare 1 cup chopped coriander leaves with stems
Instructions to make Moong dal palak vadai:
- Take moong dal and spinach in big vessel.
- Add to it chopped coariander leaves,ginger garlic and chilli paste,sesame seeds 1 tspoon,salt and all flours.
- Mix well and make soft dough.we don't require water as moong dal is cooked.and spinach leaves are blanched.that much water is sufficient to form a dough.make little cylindrical shape pieces of dough.
- Prepare steamer grease steaming plate with oil.put it on a steamer and steam for 15 minutes. allow it to cool.
- Cut into pieces. Heat Pan add oil to it.once hot add sesame seeds add cut pieces and cook till golden brown or crisp. Flame should be low.or it will burn.
- I have served it traditionally also.it can be served as starter.you won't believe it is leftover dish.super healthy and super tasty.served by drizzling veg mayonese and tomato sauce.do try this recipe.
If you find this Moong dal palak vadai recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.