Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them might not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. To make vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Get 2 medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below
- Provide sunflower spread / butter as required
- Get Savoury Filling Combo Ideas
- Use Cheese, ham & pineapple
- Get Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto
- You need Cheese and pickle
- Use Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans
- Use Cheese and tomato
- Provide Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce
- Take Cheese and pre-fried onions
- You need Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce
- Get Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw
- You need Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers
- Prepare Tuna and cheese
- Provide Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa
- You need Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot
- Get Cooked leftover mac & cheese
- Provide Chips / Fries & cheese
- Take Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese
- You need Dessert Filling Combo Ideas
- Get Sliced bananas and chocolate spread
- Prepare Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar
- Use Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar
- Prepare Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar
Instructions to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.