Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Learn to make Taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Learn to make Taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to learn to make taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal recipe. You can have learn to make taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Learn to make Taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal:
- Provide 5 drumsticks
- Prepare 6-8 PCS Taro,
- You need Garlic, ginger, onion, green and red pepper, some
- Take 1 Teaspoon peppercorns
- Provide Dried Chilli, a little bit
- Take 3 octagons
- Provide 1 tbsp Pi County bean paste
- You need 2-3 tablespoons Light soy sauce,
- Get Whip, a little
- You need 1 TSP Sugar
- You need 1 Pinch salt
Instructions to make Learn to make Taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal:
- The chicken leg cuts a piece, clear water immerses to remove blood water, take out to drain. Peel Taro and cut into pieces. Soak in water for later use.
- Heat the WOK and pour the oil, stir-fry the ginger, stir-fry the chicken
- Stir-fry chicken until the water dries out the oil, slightly browned and then loaded out.
- The original pot less oil, under the onion, garlic, star anise, pepper, Dry Chili, 1 tablespoon bean sauce, stir-fry the aroma.
- Pour in the chicken and Taro and stir-fry until colored
- Add 2-3 tablespoons light soy sauce, a little light soy sauce
- A spoonful of sugar, a little salt, stir evenly
- Bring to a boil in lukewarm water and simmer for 30 minutes
- Easy and delicious Taro Chicken is finished, easy to finish in half an hour!
If you find this Learn to make Taro chicken and eat three bowls of rice at a meal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.