Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked creamy chicken taquitos recipe. You can cook baked creamy chicken taquitos using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos:
- Prepare 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup green salsa (or regular salsa)
- Use 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (juice from 1⁄2 lime)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- Use 1 tsp chili powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- Get 2 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- Provide 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- Get 1 cup shredded mexican flavored cheese
- Take 1 small flour or corn tortillas
- You need 1 non stick cooking spray
- Provide 1 kosher salt
Instructions to make Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos:
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion and garlic powder and minced garlic. Once combined stir in cilantro and green onions.
- Add the chicken and cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Working with a few tortillas at a time, heat them in the microwave between two paper towels until they are soft enough to roll. (About 20 seconds)
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of chicken mixture onto the lower third of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla as tightly as you can.
- Place the rolled tortilla seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas until mixture is gone. Make sure rolled tortillas are not touching each other.
- Spray the tops lightly with non stick cooking spray and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
- Recipe courtesy of chefintraining.com. (chef-in-training.com/2012/02/baked-creamy-chicken-taquitos/)
If you find this Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.