Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon and shrimp recipe. You can have baked salmon and shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- Use Salmon
- Prepare Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked)
- Prepare McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce
- Prepare Morton's All Purpose Seasoning
- Prepare Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
Instructions to make Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce.
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
If you find this Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.