Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pot pie recipe. You can have breakfast pot pie using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Pot Pie:
- Use breakfast sausage roll.. I used Jimmy dean.
- Take flour
- Take whole milk
- Take canned peas
- Provide diced cooked carrots, I used fresh boiled baby carrots.
- Get grands biscuits, I used butter tastin flakey layers. 8pack can
- Take cooking spray
- Get salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Breakfast Pot Pie:
- preheat oven to 350°
- in a skillet crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink.
- add flour and fry for a minute.
- add milk, salt and pepper.. whisk continuously until it thickens and no lumps of flour remain.. and is bubbly.
- add carrots and peas. heat until hot. it will continue to thicken as it cools.
- set aside.
- open biscuits and flatten each one between two pieces of waxed paper big enough to fit and cover the inside of a muffin tin.
- spray four muffin tin spots with spray.
- place four of the 8 biscuits into the sprayed spots.
- pour about 1tbl. of the sausage mix into the biscuit that is in the tin.
- take remaining four biscuits and place on top. pressing around the edges to make sure its sealed.
- bake for ten minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool a moment.
- place a cookie sheet over pot pies. and inert them out of the pan.
- place pot pies onto plate right side up.
- reheat remaining sausage mix if too cold then pour remaining sausage mix over you're pot pie if you wish.
- makes four individual pot pies.
If you find this Breakfast Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.