Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss eating meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheesy garlic shrimp recipe. To cook baked cheesy garlic shrimp you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp:
- Prepare 1 kg large SHRIMP cleaned, trimmed
- Take 1 cup grated cheddar CHEESE
- Use 1 cup grated quick melt CHEESE
- Use 1⁄2 cup BREAD CRUMBS
- Get 1⁄4 cup salted BUTTER
- Provide 5 gloves minced GARLIC
- Get 1 pc minced red BELL PEPPER
- Prepare 1 pc minced green BELL PEPPER
Instructions to make Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp:
- Slice the back of each shrimp from head to tail. Remove the black vein and open shrimp like butterfly. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat.
- Combine garlic and bell pepper with the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the cheese and bread crumbs.
- Prepare baking tray lined with parchment (or foil). Arrange shrimps side by side, meat facing up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place butter mixture on each shrimp followed by the cheese mixture.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 to 10 minutes.
If you find this Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.