Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun chicken pasta bake recipe. To make cajun chicken pasta bake you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked
- Get 3 chicken breasts
- Provide 1⁄2 of each, red green and orange bell peppers
- Get 1 small onion
- Use 2 jars (14.5 oz.) each) Alfredo sauce
- Get 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
- You need 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- You need 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Get 1⁄4 tsp. red pepper
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning.
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers.
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning.
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly.
- Spoon into prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If you find this Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.