Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect .Grilled Rib-eye Steak and Roasted Root vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to .Grilled Rib-eye Steak and Roasted Root vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to .grilled rib-eye steak and roasted root vegetables recipe. You can have .grilled rib-eye steak and roasted root vegetables using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make .Grilled Rib-eye Steak and Roasted Root vegetables:
- You need Meal
- Use Rib-eye steaks
- Provide Red potatoes
- Get White potatoes
- Get Carrots
- You need Red onion
- Provide Kosher salt
- Provide Black pepper
- You need salted butter
- Get Olive oil
- You need Cider vinegar
- Prepare Condiment for the steaks
- Provide Baby porta bella mushrooms
Steps to make .Grilled Rib-eye Steak and Roasted Root vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 350° / And Preheat grill (charcoal, electric indoor)
- Wash and cut potatoes into bite sized nuggets leaving the skins on
- Cut onion into slices. Cut mushrooms in half.
- Place half of the onion slices and all of the sliced mushrooms in a bowl together and set aside.
- Place the remaining onion slices in another bowl with cut up potatoes and carrots. Toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place seasoned vegetables on a flat baking sheet a set in preheated oven 30 minutes (or until potatoes are tender to touch with a fork).
- Season steaks (I prefer McCormacks Montreal Steak Seasonings)
- On a hot grill (high heat for Indoor Electric grills), Place 1⁄2" thick steaks on (you should hear an immediate sizzle). Cook until desired amount of done-ness(6-7 minutes each side for medium rare if starting with cold steaks).
- In a non-stick fry pan melt butter and teaspoon of olive oil.
- Place mushroom and onion slices in pan on medium high heat. Season with Kosher salt and pepper (I like to sprinkle in herbes de provence). Stir until onions are soft and mushrooms are a rich brown color.
- Plate steak with mushrooms and onions on top of each steak and roasted vegetables.
If you find this .Grilled Rib-eye Steak and Roasted Root vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.