Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paul's Thanksgiving Chopped Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paul's Thanksgiving Chopped Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paul's thanksgiving chopped spinach recipe. To cook paul's thanksgiving chopped spinach you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paul's Thanksgiving Chopped Spinach:
- Provide 4 slices Wonder Bread or other crappy white bread
- Get 2 packages frozen leaf spinach
- You need 1⁄2-1 cup sour cream
- Use 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 stick butter
- Prepare dash cayenne pepper
- Provide several grinds of fresh nutmeg
- Get to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Paul's Thanksgiving Chopped Spinach:
- I cut off the crust and sometimes dry overnight first, then cut into croutons size with a serrated knife.
- In a small skillet, melt 2 Tbs+butter and add a crushed garlic clove.
- After the galic has sweat, add the bread and toss until browned. Set aside.
- Thaw and squeeze out excess moisture from the spinach then roughly chop.
- Melt the rest of the butter and saute the spinach.
- Add some cayenne, nutmeg and salt and pepper, all to taste.
- When it tastes right, set aside until just before serving.
- When ready to serve, reheat the spinach.
- Then add some sour cream, how much is up to you.
- Finish by stirring in the croutons.
- Serve hot/warm.
If you find this Paul's Thanksgiving Chopped Spinach recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.