Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. This is a fantastic number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake recipe. You can have cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Provide 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped
- Provide 1 lb. pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix
- You need 1 jar (24 oz.) Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Provide 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- You need 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use 1 Tbsp. butter
- Provide 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Take 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- Get 1⁄4 tsp. salt
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.