Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish during at least two meals a week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn casserole recipe. You can have corn casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Casserole:
- Prepare 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (15.25oz)
- You need 1 can cream style corn (14 3⁄4 oz)
- Provide 1 (8 oz) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- Get 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Provide 1-1 1⁄2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Corn Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
If you find this Corn Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.