Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Shrimp Boil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Shrimp Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Shrimp Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be something that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. One more thing I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that’s important to know about this item and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will see that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are additionally going to discover that this can be used every day to provide you with younger looking skin.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may or may not understand is that within an extremely short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven shrimp boil recipe. You can cook oven shrimp boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Take 2 lbs Peeled and de-veined shrimp
- Take 1 lb Andouille sausage
- Get 1 pkg Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant)
- You need 12 Red potatoes
- Use 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- Take 1 stick Butter
- Get to taste Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning
- Provide Dipping sauce:
- Prepare 1⁄2 stick Melted butter
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Minced garlic
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Onion powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Salt
Steps to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on).
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings.
- Serve, dip, enjoy!
If you find this Oven Shrimp Boil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.