Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits could be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with a lot of benefits. For individuals who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re also going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time organizations will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy manju recipe. To cook easy manju you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Manju:
- Prepare 80 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Baking soda (or baking powder)
- You need 30 grams Sugar
- Use 15 grams Condensed milk
- Provide 10 grams Butter
- You need 25 grams Egg
- Get 130 grams Store-bought anko (I used tsubu-an)
Instructions to make Easy Manju:
- Add the egg, sugar, condensed milk, and melted butter into a bowl, mixing with each addition.
- Sift in the cake flour and baking soda, and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Once the dough comes together, wrap in plastic wrap, and let rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, divide the anko into 9 portions and roll up into balls.
- Divide the rested dough into 9 pieces, roll them out (with your hands is fine), wrap up the anko, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure place them seam side down.
- Brush the surface with the leftover egg using the back of a spoon or a brush, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven. (Adjust the time accordingly.)
- It's done. Once cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and they will become even moist with time.
- I used chunky anko this time, but you can also use a finely mashed anko, or put a chestnut inside!
If you find this Easy Manju recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.