Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kroket panggang (indonesian baked croquet) recipe. You can cook kroket panggang (indonesian baked croquet) using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet):
- You need 600 gr potatoes, steam, make purée
- Provide 1 egg
- Get 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp white pepper powder
- You need Filling ingredients:
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 100 gr ground chicken
- Prepare 150 gr frozen mixed
- You need 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get salt and pepper
- You need 50 ml milk
- Use 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water
- Use Coating mixture:
- Prepare 3 eggs, beat
- You need 100 gr Japanese panko bread crumbs
- You need 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need Mustard pickles sauce:
- Get 1 cucumber, cut out the seeds part, finely diced
- Take 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare 1 tsp French yellow mustard
- Get 1 tsp chili sauce
Instructions to make Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet):
- Mix potato purée, nutmeg powder, salt, white pepper powder, and egg until well combined. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, ground chicken, and frozen mixed vegetables with a little oil. Add oyster sauce, salt, and white pepper powder.
- Add milk. Bring it to boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Make oval patties by filling in the potato mixture with the filling mixture. Let it rest int the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Combine the panko and the oil in a separate frying pan and toast over medium-heat until golden brown. Transfer the panko into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Dip the patties into the beaten eggs and coat with the panko. Repeat one more time.
- Place the patties on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Serve warm with the mustard pickles sauce. 😋
If you find this Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.