Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. Something else I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits could be.
Yet another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp recipe. To cook black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp:
- You need For the shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp (raw)
- You need 1⁄2 stick butter
- Provide 1 lemon sliced
- You need 1⁄2 of an Italian dressing seasoning packet
- Get For the couscous
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Take 1 can black beans drained
- Prepare 1 cup chopped leaf spinach
- Prepare 1 cup couscous
- Provide 1 salt and pepper
Instructions to make Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Melt butter in microwave and pour onto foil lined cookie sheet. Place sliced lemon on top followed by shrimp.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over shrimp and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Next boil chicken broth in medium saucepan. Once boiling add couscous, cover and remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In microwave safe bowl, microwave beans and spinach for 2 minutes. Once done, add to couscous and fluff. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Plate shrimp and use lemon butter as dipping sauce by pouring into a small bowl.
If you find this Black bean & spinach couscous with baked shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.