Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Malai kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Malai kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Malai kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. One more thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Something else you are going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will find that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. There are other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also filled with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a really short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken malai kebab recipe. To cook chicken malai kebab you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Malai kebab:
- Provide 400 gm Boneless chicken thighs - (cut into cube size)
- You need For 1st Marination:
- You need 1 tbsp - Ginger paste
- Take 1 tbsp - Garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp - Crushed white pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Lemon juice
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Use For 2nd Marination:
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup - Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 tsp - Green chili paste
- You need 1⁄2 cup - Chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp - Garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp - Cardamom powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Cashew paste
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup - Hung curd
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Fresh cream
- Prepare 1 tsp - Garam masala powder
- Take 1 tsp - Chaat masala
- Provide 2 tbsp or as required -Melted butter
- You need 2 tbsp or as needed - Vegetable oil
- Use as per taste Salt
Steps to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder.
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter - - mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl.
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it.
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F.
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter.
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal.
If you find this Chicken Malai kebab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.