Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot creamy garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To make instant pot creamy garlic mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 2 1⁄2 lbs Potatoes peeled and cut into even 1 inch pieces
- Provide 6 Garlic Cloves peeled and minced
- Get 2⁄3 cup Water or Chicken Stock with no added salt
- Take 3⁄4 tsp Salt
- You need 3 tbsp Butter divided
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Sour Cream
- You need 1⁄4 cup Cream Cheese
- You need More butter and chopped chives for topping
Instructions to make Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- In an Instant Pot add potatoes, garlic, water, salt and one and a half tablespoons butter. Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing and cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes. (My Instant Pot took 10 minutes to come to pressure, so the total time taken was 18 minutes). Release pressure immediately by turning the knob to 'vent', and open the lid once the pressure is released.
- Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes in the Instant Pot for really creamy potatoes. For fluffier mashed potatoes, you can drain the water and then mash the potatoes. Once the potatoes are mashed, mix in the remaining butter, sour cream and cream cheese. Mix well while the potatoes are still steaming hot. Taste and add more salt if required. Top with more butter and chives and serve.
If you find this Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.