Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. To make spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 16 oz dry pasta
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- You need 3 clove minced garlic
- Provide 3 tbsp flour
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
- You need 2 cup half & half
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- You need 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- You need 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- Get 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Use 12 oz fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
Instructions to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour.
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Slice sausage into 1⁄4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.