Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon alfredo pasta dish recipe. To cook chicken bacon alfredo pasta dish you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish:
- Provide 2 lb chicken tenderloins cut up into bite size pieces
- Use 2 1⁄2 jars prego bacon alfredo sauce mixed with a little milk if desired to get last bit from jar
- Get 1⁄2 packages crispy bacon crumbled up
- Use 3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Provide 1 Mrs dash Italian seasoning or McCormick's chicken seasoning or use what ever you like
- Use dash pepper and salt
- You need 1 butter
- Get 1 cup seasoned or Italian panko bread crumbs
- Get 1 tbsp minced parsley
- Prepare 1 box Penne pasta
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish:
- Mix chicken with seasoning, salt and pepper and fry chicken in a little butter till browned and cooked mix Panko bread crumbs, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and parsley together and set aside
- Boil pasta in salted water and drain when cooked mix in a tablespoon or two of some butter and one and half jars of sauce and place in a greased 13x9 inch dish and place chicken on top pour remaining jar of sauce over chicken and top with 2 cups of parmesan cheese and top with a good amount of bacon,and panko bread crumb mix
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes
If you find this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.