Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tandoori recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tandoori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tandoori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tandoori recipe. You can cook chicken tandoori using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tandoori:
- You need 6 pieces chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 1st Marination
- You need 3⁄4 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2nd Marination
- Provide 1 cup thick curd (filter the water out if any)
- Prepare 3⁄4 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp garam masala
- Take 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp pepper powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 10 curry leaves finely chopped
- Use Salt as required
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
Steps to make Chicken Tandoori:
- Wash and pat dry drumstick pieces. Peel the skin off and make slits all over the chicken pieces
- Marinate with all the ingredients under 1st marination and keep it aside for 15 mins
- Now add all the ingredients under 2nd marination and keep it aside for at least 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350F. Transfer the pieces to a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Sprinkle oil. Bake it for 15 - 20 mins on one side and 5 - 10 mins on other side. Keep it in broil for 5 mins. (Make sure it’s not over burnt).
If you find this Chicken Tandoori recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.