Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Sausage Chicken & Crab Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Sausage Chicken & Crab Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is a great number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp sausage chicken & crab gumbo recipe. To cook shrimp sausage chicken & crab gumbo you need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Sausage Chicken & Crab Gumbo:
- Use 1 lb sausage
- Provide 4 lb chicken
- Take 2 cup onion
- Get 3 lb Shrimp
- You need 1⁄2 cup green onion
- Use 1 cup bell peppers
- You need 1 cup celery
- Use 2 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Use 20 oz frozen okra
- Provide 2 tbsp vinegar
- You need 2 tbsp parsley
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Get 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Creole seasoning
- Take 9 can chicken stock
- Provide 1 cup flour
- You need 1⁄2 cup oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp bacon dripping
- You need 1 gumbo file
- Get 6 Dungeness crabs (cooked)
Instructions to make Shrimp Sausage Chicken & Crab Gumbo:
- And a tablespoon of baking fat to medium-high heat and brown chicken. about 8 minutes, remove, cool, refrigerate till later
- In same pan as chicken, melt 1 tablespoon of bacon fat, brown sausage. about 8 minutes, set aside
- In same pan, Make roux. over medium heat whisk flour and oil in leftover bacon fat from Browning. stir constantly for 20 minutes until the color of peanut butter
- Add celery bell peppers onion and sausage to roux. cook 10 minutes add garlic, remove from heat. stir till finish cooking/bubbling. Add tomatoes, cook 5 more minutes
- In a separate larger pit, boil broth
- Add roux vegetable mixture to boiling broth. mix in seasonings
- Low heat, simmer for 1.5-2 hours stirring occasionally at constant simmer. No top. Go pet your dog and smoke a joint.
- Remove bones and skin from chicken. Add chicken and some gumbo file
- In other pan heat a tablespoon of oil over med-high heat and add okra and vinegar, cook 15 minutes
- Stir okra in gumbo, add Worcestershire sauce6
- Add shrimp, cook 10 minutes7
- Heat crab, make 9p and give yx8fhle 9p
- Serve and enjoy
If you find this Shrimp Sausage Chicken & Crab Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.