Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery boiled shrimp and asparagus recipe. You can cook buttery boiled shrimp and asparagus using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus:
- You need 2 pounds large shrimp (peeled DeVane and tail off)
- Get 8 ounces asparagus
- Prepare 2 teaspoon creole seasoning or old bay (i used old bay)
- You need 2 tablespoons paprika
- Get 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Use 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Get 1⁄2 cup butter in slices or cubed
- You need Sides
- You need Rice or egg noodles
Instructions to make Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus:
- Chop off the woody ends of asparagus, Peel and remove shell and tail from shrimp. Place all ingredients in Ziploc bags zip, to seal and squish around to mix
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Lined baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray
- Pour shrimp and asparagus mixture onto baking sheet
- Cut butter into slivers and place over shrimp and asparagus bake for 10 to 12 minutes then boil on high for 1 to 2 minutes cook rice according to package directions or cook egg noodles to package directions
- When done place over rice or egg noodles
- Food prep - only do the asparagus and seasoning, Lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce, mix seal up keep in fridge up to five days, leave shrimp in freezer, when ready to cook thawed out shrimp add to asparagus bag may need to add more seasonings mix then start step 3. (i prep this and had it the next day, let my shrimp marinate for 2 hrs before cooking.)
If you find this Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.