Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese recipe. To cook argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Prepare 8-10 oz Argentine red shrimp raw peeled and deveined
- You need Olive oil for coating the shrimp
- Take Freeze-dried oregano or fresh
- Use Salt and Pepper
- Provide 2 medium tomatoes peeled, cored, and sliced roughly chopped
- Take 1-2 Tbs olive oil
- Take 1⁄3 cup diced shallots
- You need 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- Get Salt and pepper
- You need Dash or so of white wine
- Use Red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1-2 oz. Feta cheese crumbled
- Prepare Freeze-dried mint leave flakes or fresh
- Provide Cooking, assembly, and baking
- Prepare Preheat the oven to 400f
- Use In a bowl, add a little olive oil, salt, pepper, a few dashes of oregano, and toss the shrimp in the seasoned oil to coat and set aside
- Get Heat a medium saute pan to medium and add 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Use Add shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, saute until soft, about five minutes
- Use Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Simmer, mashing the tomatoes a bit. Cover and cook down until thickened. Remove the lid and cook to a sauce
- You need Add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes more
- Provide Transfer the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic onto individual ovenproof serving dishes and spread across the bottom
- Provide Layer the shrimp across the tomatoes and crumble the feta over the shrimp
- Prepare Put into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until bubbly
- You need Remove and sprinkle with Mint and serve along with crusty bread and White Wine
Steps to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Raw Argentine Red Shrimp with shell looks different then most.
- Cooked down Tomatoes.
- Add the Shimp, scatter some Feta and put in preheated 400f oven.
- Dust with Mint aand serve.
If you find this Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.