Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry cheesecake cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry cheesecake cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry cheesecake cobbler recipe. To cook cherry cheesecake cobbler you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry cheesecake cobbler:
- Use 1 (8 oz) tube crescent rolls
- You need 12 oz (1 1⁄2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
- Take 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- Provide 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter (1⁄2 stick), melted
Steps to make Cherry cheesecake cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. - Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible.
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1⁄2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish.
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly. - Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough.
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls. - Then sprinkle 1⁄4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. - Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve.
- Notes - This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made.
If you find this Cherry cheesecake cobbler recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.