Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. You’re also going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. Should you be one of the individuals trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within a really short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe. To cook salsa chicken enchiladas my way you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa chicken enchiladas my way:
- Take 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Use 1⁄2 block cream cheese softened
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- You need 1⁄2 cup red enchilada sauce
- Get 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- You need 4 cups taco cheese blend
- Prepare 1 pack McCormick fajita seasoning mix
- You need salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Get Vegetable or olive oil
- Use 4 chicken breasts
- Provide 11⁄2 cups mild verda salsa
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup green enchilada sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup corn (optional)
- You need 1⁄2 cup black beans rinsed and drained (optional)
- Provide 14 mission flour tortillas soft taco size
- Use Dried Cilantro
- You need Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping
Steps to make Salsa chicken enchiladas my way:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1⁄2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish
- Mix 1⁄2 cup sour cream, 1⁄2 cup salsa, 1⁄2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1⁄2 block cream cheese and green chiles.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1⁄3 cup filling and roll up and
- Place seem side down and mix 1⁄2 cup of salsa verda and 1⁄2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1⁄2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !
If you find this Salsa chicken enchiladas my way recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.