Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cheese seafood alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cheese seafood alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats that you can eat. You may already know this because you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheese seafood alfredo recipe. You can cook baked cheese seafood alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cheese seafood alfredo:
- Provide 1 Pasta of your choice. I use penne or spirals.
- Use 1 Homemade alfredo sauce
- Get 1 Seafood, like shrimp, scampies, muscles etc.
- Prepare 1 bag of grated cheese of your choice, usually mozzarella
- Take 1 Herb, like parsley or basil
- Provide 1 Onion powder
- Prepare 1 Garlic powder
- Provide 5 tbsp light butter
- Provide 2 cup milk low fat
- You need 5 tbsp flour
Steps to make Baked cheese seafood alfredo:
- Cook about a full bag of pasta. remove from pot
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- To make your homemade alfredo sauce use the same pot you cooked your pasta in. keep it on low heat
- add the butter until melting, add the milk and then add the flour. mix that all up until saucy.
- add a few shakes of onion and garlic powder
- add your herbs, as much as you like
- add the seafood. in this recipe I use pre-cooked and peeled shrimp.
- finally add the pasta. mix it up with the sauce
- put it into a good sized casserole dish, usually rectangular and glass
- add a full standard bag of grated cheese and spread on top.
- put it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden as I like it and enjoy
If you find this Baked cheese seafood alfredo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.