Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pizza recipe. You can cook chicken tikka pizza using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Pizza:
- Take To make dough
- Get 1 tsp yeast
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp warm water
- Provide 2 cups maida/all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get To make pizza sauce
- Prepare 2 large tomatoes
- Get 1⁄2 onion
- Use 2 red chilly
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 10 garlic pods finely chopped
- Provide 1 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder (optional)
- Get 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Take Basil leave / Italian seasoning
- Take Oregano
- You need 1⁄2 tsp vinegar (optional)
- Get Chilly flakes
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp butter
- You need Salt as required
- Get To make chicken tikka
- Take 100 g chicken breast
- Use 1 tbsp curd
- Take 1 tsp chilly powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- Use 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take Topping
- Take Veggies of your choice
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Pizza:
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1⁄2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise.
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste.
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1⁄2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1⁄2 tbsp butter and stir it.
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins.
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.