Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lena's vegetable dish recipe. To cook lena's vegetable dish you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lena's Vegetable Dish:
- Get beef, cut into medium-sized cubes
- You need baby zucchini, washed and cut in wedges
- Take small eggplants, cut in wedges
- Provide medium carrots, cut in wedges
- Prepare potatoes, peeled and cut in medium-sized cubes
- Prepare baby corn
- Use tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water
- Get Vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare salt
- Provide cinnamon
- Take black pepper
Instructions to make Lena's Vegetable Dish:
- Preheat the oven to medium heat.
- Place the beef pieces in an oven tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until all pieces are coated.
- Place the tray in the oven and let them cook slightly until they start changing color on all sides. Remove from the oven and set aside. The meat shouldn’t be completely cooked.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the potato pieces until they turn golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add all the vegetables, tomato paste and fried potatoes to the cooked beef, season with pepper and salt and bake for 30 min in the oven, on medium heat.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the baby corn then place the tray again in the oven. Let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice or pita bread.
If you find this Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.