Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You are in addition going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Another thing that many men and women would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. For folks who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. To cook shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Provide 1 medium sized head cauliflower
- You need 2 Large eggs beaten
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1⁄4 cup Parmesan shredded
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Take For the pizza topping
- Prepare I tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp unsalted butter
- You need 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- You need 1⁄4 of white wine (I used Casal Garcia)
- Provide 1 lemon zest and juice
- You need 1 lb peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal)
- Use 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1⁄4 grated Parmesan cheese
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 chopped parsley
Steps to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions - Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. - If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. - Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out.
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry.
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness.
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. - While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute.
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. - Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. - Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza.
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. - Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you find this Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.