Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken kathi roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken kathi roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kathi roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kathi roll recipe. To cook chicken kathi roll you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kathi roll:
- You need For paratha
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour or maida
- You need 2 tsp oil
- Get To taste salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp sugar
- Provide As needed water
- You need For filling
- Prepare 500 gm Chicken (boneless thigh cut into small pieces)
- Take 1 cup hung yogurt
- Use 1 tsp tandoori chicken masala
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 2 tsp mustard oil
- You need 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- You need to taste salt
- Prepare For assembling
- You need 1 large onion finely sliced
- Prepare 2 green chilies finely chopped
- Provide 1 bell pepper finely chopped lengthwise
- You need 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Use 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- Provide 1 tsp chat masala
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- You need 1 charcoal
Steps to make Chicken kathi roll:
- First make a dough for paratha. For this in a large bowl put flour,salt,sugar,oil mix it well then slowly add water & knead a very soft dough set it for 20 minutes. Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking tray.
- In a meanwhile marinate the chicken with yogurt,ginger garlic paste and other spices that mentioned above. - Now make a whole at the center of the bowl put hot charcoal at the center then pour some oil over it then immediately.
- Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking and put it in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at highest temperature or you can simply roast it on the gas stove.
- Now from the dough take a small portion of the dough then make a laccha paratha out of this(i.e firstmake a plain paratha then sprinkle with some oil and flour over it then with a knife cut at one side then starts folding then it becomes a cone then press it with hand)
- Now assemble everything,first take a paratha put few chicken pieces followed by some onions, green chilies and other sauces chaat masala,lemon juice that mentioned above then roll it and cover half of the roll with butter paper & it’s done.. enjoy😊
If you find this Chicken kathi roll recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.