Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Souffle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Souffle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Souffle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp souffle recipe. You can cook shrimp souffle using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Souffle:
- Take 4 oz raw shelled shrimp
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbs butter
- Provide 2 + 2⁄3 tsp flour
- You need 4 oz milk
- You need 2 eggs
- Get 3 oz cheddar cheese
- You need 1 ⁄2 tbs scotch
- You need 1 ⁄2 tbs butter
- Provide 1 tbs scotch
- Provide to taste salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper,
- Get 2 , 1 cup souffle dishes
Instructions to make Shrimp Souffle:
- Measure butter, flour, and milk. Separate eggs. Cut shrimp into 1⁄2" pieces. Grease two souffle dishes. Preheat baking sheet in the oven at 375f
- Melt butter, add flour to make a roux. Stir in milk and whisk until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Beat egg yolks, stir them into the cheese then mix into the cooled sauce.
- Finely chop 1⁄2 oz shrimp and add to sauce with 1⁄2 tbs Scotch. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne.
- Warm 1 tbs Scotch and saute the remaining shrimp in butter for about a minute, add the Scotch and light
- Whip the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the sauce
- Pour 1⁄4 of it into each dish, add a layer of shrimp to each, and top off with sauce. Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes
- Serve with a Chardonnay
If you find this Shrimp Souffle recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.