Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherds pie 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds pie 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie 2 recipe. To cook shepherds pie 2 you only need 29 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds pie 2:
- Prepare 2 lb lean ground beef
- Take 10 large potato
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Get 3 clove garlic chopped
- Prepare 3 tbs oil
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup grean peas
- Take 1 cup corn
- Prepare 1 beef cube
- Get 1⁄4 cup water
- Take 2 tsp maggi seasoning
- Provide Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Use 3 tsp onion powder
- Take 2 tsp paprika
- You need 2 tsp cool runnings chicken seasoning
- You need 1 tsp adobo
- Use 2 tsp corn starch
- Get 1 tbs sweet baby rays hickory bbq sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs ketchup
- Get 1 cup montery jack cheese shredded
- Use Bacon bits
- Prepare Chopped chives
- Use 1 small carrot shredded
- Prepare for the potatoes
- Prepare 4 tbs butter
- You need 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp garlic puree
- Provide 4 tbs hellmans mayo
- Provide 3 tbs parmesean cheese
- Provide 1⁄2 cup 1% milk
Instructions to make Shepherds pie 2:
- Peel potatoes and boil them till soft enough to mash
- While potatoes are cooking in a deep friend pan add the 3tbs oil chopped onion and chopped garlic shredded carrot and peas and cook until onions are semi soft
- Add in your ground beef and continue to cook until beef is well cooked and not pink anymore
- Drain the greese out of your meat with strainer and then add your corn and mix well
- Add in the onion powder paprikasprinkle little salt and pepper adobo and mix together
- Add in beef cube maggi 1⁄4 cup water mix good
- Add in chicken seasoning ketchup bbq sause n mix well n shut stove off
- Drain potatoes once there done and put them back in pot add the butter and mash with hand masher
- Add in 1⁄4 tsp salt garlic puree mayo parmesean n milk n mix well with hand blender
- In a caserole pot add your beef mix to the bottom n even out
- Add potatoes on top n spread n even out
- Sprinkle shredded cheese bacon bits and chive on top
- Bake in a preheated oven @350 for 45 minutes take out rest 15 minutes and cut in
If you find this Shepherds pie 2 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.