Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times every week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) recipe. To cook steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series):
- You need 2 steaks
- Get 2 Lobster tails
- Get Frozen bag of shrimp
- Provide Steak seasoning
- Provide Melted garlic butter for shrimp and lobster
- Get Old Bay seasoning for grilled shrimp
Instructions to make Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series):
- Heat ninja foodie grill on grill setting high. After cooking steak be sure to wash off the grill plate for the sea food.
- Cook steaks first to your liking (don’t forget to add steak seasoning)
- Start defrosting frozen shrimp, and prep up shrimp… I did butter and garlic shrimp scampi and then I did some grilled shrimp with old Bay seasoning
- Prepare lobster tails split lobster tails down the middle of the meat so the meat can lay flat on the grill when grilling lobster spray the meat side with oil I added a little bit of salt to mine After it’s done cooking brush on some melted garlic butter keep some garlic butter for dipping I cooked my shrimp the same time I did my lobster. Cooking this on same setting as the steak
- This doesn’t take long too cook, must keep an eye on it.
- I made baked potatoes in the oven 30 mins before making my steaks
If you find this Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.